GSX 2022 Call for Reviewers
GSX 2022 is an inclusive opportunity for ASIS International members in the global security community to connect in engaging learning experiences designed to address the biggest trends and challenges in security.
ASIS International is currently recruiting experienced security management professionals to review and evaluate submissions for education content to be delivered at GSX, 12-14 September 2022 in Atlanta, GA and online. Reviewers are essential to proficiently evaluate proposals for possible in-person and digital session delivery and guarantee the quality of education offerings to conference attendees. Each review helps differentiate the most significant, innovative, and high-quality submissions offered at GSX. Your professional expertise and experience are integral to developing a robust education program that continues to shape the security management profession year after year.
Requirements for Reviewers:
- Expertise and professional experience in the security industry
- Previous experience reviewing proposals for related conference or publications preferred
- Attendance at GSX within the last five years
- Commitment to complete an online review of all assigned submissions within a particular track (typically between 40-50 submissions) between 11 and 28 February 2022.
Guidelines for Reviewers:
- Please note that serving as a Reviewer represents a significant time commitment and responsibility for ensuring timely and thorough reviews of all assigned proposals.
- Reviewers are eligible to present at GSX and should be excluded from reviewing proposals submitted by professional colleagues employed by the same organization.
- Reviewers are able and expected to recuse themselves from reviewing proposals submitted by professional colleagues employed by the same organization or any other proposals in which they find a conflict of interest.
- Security management professionals who have completed proposal reviews in previous years are encouraged to apply, as well as those who have previously presented at GSX.
Benefits for Reviewers:
- Reviewers who complete the full assignment will receive 25% off the GSX 2022 registration fee.
- Reviewers who complete the full assignment will receive (5) CPEs toward ASIS certification renewal.
All complete applications received will be reviewed and you will be notified of your status prior to the opening of the online review. Applications should be submitted no later than 1 February 2022 to be considered.